These days, flooring options abound. There’s no shortage of good materials after advances in manufacturing technology made way for the development of better flooring. You can’t run out of designs either. There’s the classic hardwood floors, laminate floors, vinyl floors, and faux wood tile floors. When you come to think of it, designs limitations only come when you run out of ideas. Faux wood tile, for instance, offers the best of both worlds. It offers the durability of tile floors with the design versatility of vinyl flooring. But what is faux tile and why is it trending?
Faux wood tile flooring explained
If you’re wondering what faux wood tile is, it’s basically porcelain or ceramic tile that emulates hardwood. Just like hardwood floors, there are plenty of designs to choose from. You could barely tell the difference between the two. But what benefits are you exactly getting if you choose faux wood tile for your home? In case you’re wondering, here are some reasons why you should go for faux wood tile:
- It’s more durable than hardwood – when you come to think of it, ceramic or porcelain tile can outlast any kind of hardwood even when subjected to the same kind of wear and tear. Although the beauty of hardwood is timeless, there’s no denying that file floors have come a long way. Faux wood tiles offer superior durability with the same aesthetics as hardwood.
- Faux wood tile is highly water-resistant – if you’re going to pick a certain kind of flooring material to use in your bathroom or kitchen, your first choice will undoubtedly be tile floors in North Myrtle Beach. it’s just like having hardwood floors minus the vulnerability to water.
- Tile floors require less maintenance – unlike hardwood floors that need to be sanded, stained, and finished, tile floors don’t require such extensive care. Since tile floors are either made from ceramic or porcelain, you really don’t have to put so much effort into maintaining your floors.
- Tile floors are not affected by termites – even the toughest hardwood species can still fall prey to termites. Give it a good number of years and the perfect conditions for termites and your hardwood floors will be permanently damaged. On the other hand, tile floors can last indefinitely without having to worry about termites.
- Faux wood tile offers better design options – you have a wide array of colors, textures, and styles to choose from with faux wood tiles. Unlike hardwood, you don’t have to pay premium for the type of look that you want.
- Faux wood tile if far less expensive – probably the most appealing advantage of faux wood tile over hardwood is the price. You just can’t beat affordable pricing when paired with top-notch quality.
One good thing to note, though, is the installation of your flooring materials. Regardless of the quality of your flooring materials, if they are not installed correctly, it won’t come out looking great in the end. Always hire professional flooring contractors like NMB Flooring Pros when you are installing new floors in your home.
Call NMB Flooring Pros for more information about the best floors that can help boost the value of your home.
NMB Flooring Pros
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582